Donate $5/€3.75 or more and enter our draw to win signed works by the world’s finest LGBT writers. Donors of $10/€7.40 or more will receive 3 tickets to the draw.
The draw will be held at our New York Benefit Fundraiser on March 22nd but is open to all contributers in Ireland, the US or elsewhere.
Click here to
donatate and enter >>>
The range of works available to win so far include:
- a signed copy of “Lives of the Circus Animals” by Christopher Bram
- a signed copy of the literary magazine “At Rise” with a one-act play by Robert Patrick (RARE!)
- a signed copy of the award-winning graphic novel “Fun Home” byAlison Bechdel
- signed copies of “Niagara Falls” and “Questa” by Victor Bumbalo
- a signed copy of the “Hairspray” coffee table book by Tony-award winning author Mark O’Donnell
- a signed copy of the “Corpus Christi” program from the fine folks at108 Productions
- a signed copy of the script of “Corpus Christi” from Tony-award winning playwright Terrence McNally
- From Doric Wilson: A copy of has masterwork Street Theatersigned with a DVD of the Eagle production; a copy of Now She Dances! signed plus a preface not included in the publication; a copy of the original 1980 publication of Forever After signed
with many more to follow… see Kathleen Warnock’s event blog here:http://dublinbenefit.blogspot.com/
We would like to thank all of the writers who have generously donated items and to our US Festival Ambassador Kathleen Warnock for compiling such an amazing selection.